VIEW OUR RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CANINE VACCINATIONS – PUPPY TO ADULT
- Puppies should begin vaccinations at 6 to 8 weeks of age.
- Dogs should be vaccinated against distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, bordetella (kennel cough), coronavirus, parvovirus, parainfluenza, rabies, and canine influenza.
- Dogs should be on a monthly preventative heartworm medication and should be checked yearly.
- Stool examinations for intestinal parasites should be done once yearly.
- Dogs at risk should receive the lyme vaccination and rattlesnake vaccine.
- Year round flea and/or tick control is recommended